Third and fourth weeks of the bonding period are over!
During the fourth week I was having final exams, so I did not work much.
Good thing though is that I pretty much finished implementing the
daogroup routine. I wrote a basic test to ensure it works properly and also I visually check the results on an aritificial image. More and robust tests should be implemented soon.
I’m going to push them here before opening a pull request: https://github.com/mirca/ze-gsoc16-photutils
This week, I’m concentrating my efforts on implementing the
nstar routine and hopefully have simple photometry results on crowded field by the weekend.
Now, to work! :)